Vladimir Bodunov’s challenging duet arrangements make it possible to achieve a rich orchestral-like sound with only two instruments. He has taken great care to make the instruments equal in importance; the solo and accompaniment roles constantly alternate.
These six classical pieces enable (prospective) music students, advanced or professional musicians to give impressive recitals and auditions or to leave a lasting impression at parties and celebrations.
• Impressive show pieces for many occasions
• Both instruments of equal standing
• Perfect for auditions, recitals, parties, and celebrations
• “Concerto grosso” in D minor (Vivaldi)
• “Toccata and Fugue” in D minor (Bach)
• Overture from “The Marriage of Figaro” (Mozart)
• Overture from “The Barber of Seville” (Rossini)
• Cavatina from “The Barber of Seville” (Rossini)
• “On the Beautiful Blue Danube” (Strauss)
Vladimir Bodunov (b. 1981) comes from Belarus and lives in Erlangen. He is a composer-arranger who plays violin, piano, and musical saw.